- US Citizen Annual Tuition 2023-2024: $17,080
- Enrollment Fee for US and International: $550 (9/10) $650 (11/12)
- International Student Annual Tuition 2023-2024: $28,800
- International New Student Orientation Fee: $500
Other Fees (approximate)
- Books: $150-$300 per year (ordered through online bookstore)
- Sports: $300-$2000 per sport, per season (depending on sport)
- Class Fees: $75-$125 per year (only for select classes)
- Dual Credit Fees: $125 - 300 per year (depending on course)
- AP testing fees: $97-$100 per exam
- Band, Choir and Drama fees vary depending on event/trip
Whittier Christian High School has contracted with the FACTS Management Company to manage our tuition collection program. The FACTS plan has several tuition payment options. Choose one of the following:
- Full Payment: The entire amount of tuition and fees is paid on or before July 1. This payment is paid directly to the school office. A discount of 2% applies.
- Semi-Annual Payment: One half of tuition and fees are paid on or before July 1. The remaining one half is paid on or before January 1. A discount of 1% applies.
- Monthly FACTS payments: Tuition is paid over a 10-month period. The 10-month payment plan begins August 1 and concludes May 1.
- All payments will be made by electronic debit, as authorized by parents, from their bank accounts (checking or savings accounts). It is important to note that FACTS Management Company and Whittier Christian High School never see your bank account nor have any direct access to your account. The automatic payment process is strictly controlled by state and federal laws to be completely confidential and limited to what has been authorized by the parents.
In addition, FACTS Management Company offers a “Peace of Mind” option for families in the event of a death of a spouse. For a minimal fee of $14 a year the FACTS Management Company will insure up to $30,000 in paid tuition in the event of the death of a spouse.
Please be aware that if your tuition payment is missed or had insufficient funds you will be assessed a late fee and/or a NSF fee. Please communicate with the school to avoid these unnecessary fees.